Account Management Professional (BK 081-12 RET)
|Salary Range:||hourly rate depending on experience, plus monthly incentive opportunity|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Retail-Brockton (North Austin)|
Are you tired of working at a big bank where no one knows your name?
Do you truly enjoy helping people with their finances?
Do you believe there is another level beyond "above and beyond" service?
Do you have at least one year of financial services experience, including exposure to lending?
Amplify Federal Credit Union may have a career for you!
AMPLIFY is people helping people achieve financial success. We want to help our members bank less and live more! Our personalized service is what it is all about. That is why we were ranked one of the Top 50 Credit Unions in the U.S. by SNL Financial in 2012.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals for a Full-Time Account Management Professional position. This role will be located at our Brockton branch in North Austin by The Domain.
Schedule: The schedule for this position will vary, but will be 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30am and 6:30pm, and every other Saturday between the hours of 8:30am and 2:30pm.
Account Management Professionals are the "face" of the credit union to our members who visit the branch. The position is a combination of sales, need fulfillment, and effective communications. This position is responsible for providing a superior banking experience for members of the credit union through face-to-face and/or phone/electronic interactions that personify our brand and create memorable, long lasting relationships.
- Creates memorable and positive experiences with every member interaction by consistently going above and beyond our members' expectations;
- Participates in events and/or joins associations that reach out and benefit the community;
- Displays a solutions-oriented attitude and the ability to provide choices and create simplicity for our members, potential members, and affiliates that allow then to achieve more and go beyond banking;
- Proactively promotes and sells appropriate credit union products and services to members and potential members;
- Actively engages in follow-up contact (via phone, email, and/or hand written notes) with members in order to build and maintain strong relationships;
- Contacts members regularly to establish, educate, and maintain relationships in regards to: new accounts; loans; member account maintenance; multiple delivery channel options; and various other products and services;
- Meets or exceeds sales and production goals as outlined in individual incentive plans;
- Responds to member(s) requests effectively and timely;
- Demonstrates the ability to make sound decisions in ambiguous situations while minimizing the credit union's exposure to unnecessary risk;
- Performs a variety of services for members including, but not limited to: opening all types of accounts; performing all traditional teller duties; selling negotiable instruments; performing account inquires; completing account maintenance; processing stop payments; providing notary services; processing wire transfers; completing research, forgery, and/or dispute documentation; issuing ATM/Debit cards; closing accounts; completing the loan application process; delivering loan approvals, denials, and counter offer decisions; completing various loan packets for funding; and closing loans as needed;
- Performs ATM, vault, branch capture, coin machine cleaning and maintenance, and other operational duties as assigned
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Some college or a college degree preferred. 1+ years of financial services experience required. Prior lending experience required. This position requires an outgoing, sales-oriented personality and a genuine caring attitude for the well-being of others.
***Fluency in speaking and writing in Spanish or Vietnamese is a plus. ***
Software & Equipment Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have knowledge and be proficient in the use of a personal computer; MS Office software; 10-key calculator and telephone. Prior experience with the following applications preferred but not necessary: FSP; Ultra Data; Teres, and Credit Bureau Systems.
Must be bondable by a Credit Union.
Must pass a background check and a credit check as well as a fingerprint background check to be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System.
Must be able to work the schedule stated above.
This position requires an outgoing, sales-oriented personality as well as:
Amplify conducts credit checks on applicants who are offered this role. To learn more about the credit check process, click here.
AMPLIFY offers a rich benefit package including health, dental, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) plan with matching contributions; a fully funded pension plan; profit sharing plan; paid time off; Federal holidays; paid time off to volunteer in the community; tuition reimbursement; a friendly, forward-thinking work environment, and much more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMPLIFY is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, genetics, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.